My Cisa Name

Friday, July 27, 2012

TGIF

Fill In the Blank Friday---My first EVER.  Here we go...

 

 1.  I am a terrible procrastinator.  Not something I'm terribly proud of and I've been making attempts to reform but still kind of struggling.  

2.  I have always wanted to be wife and mommy, from a child on into teen years I never wanted another type of career.  I loved having kids at home and all that went along with it. Every stage with my girls was a grand adventure and I miss not having a ball practice or music lesson to attend or someone needing a costume or special party dress that meant shopping or crafting for a week to come up with the perfect thing.

3.  I hope to some day travel to Europe

4. I can tie a cherry stem with my tongueThis is obviously not the ONLY thing I can do just a random little tidbit not everyone who knows me knows about me! :o)

5.  I dream of owning and operating a Bed and Breakfast or small Inn.  I am a decent cook and a very good baker and love to have people over and cook for them. What better way to quench my "mothering" need than taking care of guests.

6.  The way to my heart is a surprise - whether it be a friend dropping by for an unplanned visit, someone showing up at my office with an unexpected sweet treat or a spur of the moment lunch date, all these make me feel special and thought about!  These types of unplanned interruptions to the norm make me smile and add a little spark to my day.

7.  I am passionate about my family.  They are the ones I would rather spend time with, the ones I hope understand and love me for me when no one else does and the ones who will some day take care of me when I've been declared totally incapable of looking after myself. (I just know one day I'll need them to repay me for all the care-giving I did for them back in the day)

So, there you have it.  If you only know me through reading this blog (whoever you might be) this gives you a little glimpse into another side of the woman behind the keyboard.  Hopefully, this will not be my last Fill in the Blank Friday.  Thanks again to Lauren at The Little Things We Do for hosting such a fun "get to know more about you" link-up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...